Total: 20 min
1 Cup ricotta cheese
3 Tbsp sugar
2 tsp freshly grated orange peel
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
Two 1/2 pt raspberries
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
Garnish: toasted sliced almonds
- Have ready 6 dessert glasses.
- Process first 4 ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth. Beat cream until stiff. Fold in ricotta mixture.
- Gently toss raspberries with orange juice to moisten.
- Spoon about half the ricotta cream into a large sturdy ziptop bag (refilling when necessary). Cut a 1-in. opening off 1 corner of bag.
- Put 3 or 4 raspberries in bottom of each dessert glass. Pipe on about 1/2 the ricotta cream. Top with remaining berries, then remaining ricotta cream. Garnish with almonds.
Per serving: 259 cal, 6 g protein, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fat, 20 g fat (13 g sat fat), 75 mg cholestrol, 50 mg sodium.