Oval is a perfectly balanced face; the top half balances the bottom half.
1. forehead is wider than the chin
2. prominent cheekbones
3. face gracefully tapers to a narrow oval chin
Your cheeks, chin and forehead practically form a circle. Your cheeks tend to be plump and full, obscuring the cheekbones.
1. face is almost as wide as it is long
2. face is widest at the cheeks
This shape will have either a long forehead or a long chin; distinct drawn and rather raw-boned features are visible giving a tired look. Cheekbones lack lift because of the length of the face.
1. forehead, cheekbones and jawline are all about the same width
2. can tend to have a prominent chin
3. has an elongated appearance
This shape is easily identified by its square jaw line and solid bone structure. The cheekbones are flat and unnoticeable, while the forehead tends to be wide and angled with plum cheeks.
1. forehead, cheekbones and jawline all about the same width
2. squared jawline is the most obvious feature
Being narrow at the bottom and broad at the top marks this face. Your chin will be pointed and prominent. Cheekbones may be high, but often are not so obvious because of the width of the face.
1. similar to oval but the chin tapers to a point
Diamond (Triangle) Face
It is not as common as the other face shapes.
1. typically the face is highly angular
2. the forehead is somewhat short
3. the face is widest at the temples
To find out your basic face shape, start by pulling your hair back from your face, and with no makeup on, look closely in the mirror and examine your bone structures and distinct features on your face.
This post is dedicated to my blogger friend Princess Shin because I haven't been able to post the message that she tagged me on her blog.
For all the face shapes, I include something particular for the faces in the drawings.Let's say it is something that help you to have better overall facial apperance. Would you mind if I play a liitle bit game with you?
Can you tell me what a little difference is on all different faces except, of course, face shapes? If one of you can give me the right answer, the winner can tell me about what he/she wants to know something relating to the human body and I'll do the research for you and the post will be dedicated to you. How about that? Sound good?
If the correct answer is given by more than one, I'll pick the first person who gives the correct answer. So have fun and enjoy it!